Hi fellow cruisers on Getaway to Baltic

edenrayne

We are going on this ship on May 25th Out of Copenhagen.

I was interested in doing a tour of Berlin that included the Concentration Camp, but the companies only do do this as a private tour. The cost comes down per person quite a bit when it get to 6 people on tour. Like $300 and a bit. Is any one interested please let me know. The difference in the tour to Berlin only, is you do 5 1/2 hours in Berlin and if including the Camp it is 3 1/2 in Berlin. and 2 at the Camp.

• 2 weeks later...
We are going on this ship on May 25th Out of Copenhagen.

I was interested in doing a tour of Berlin that included the Concentration Camp, but the companies only do do this as a private tour. The cost comes down per person quite a bit when it get to 6 people on tour. Like $300 and a bit. Is any one interested please let me know. The difference in the tour to Berlin only, is you do 5 1/2 hours in Berlin and if including the Camp it is 3 1/2 in Berlin. and 2 at the Camp.

We booked with the Concentration Camp /Berlin tour with SPB-tours, the website with the dash in it (orange background). We told them we were interested but would like to share to lower the price. We were put in with a few other families and it really made the tour affordable. Try contacting them. They are very helpful.

You received good advice to try your roll call.