Is a Carnival Cruise worth taking anymore?

Carleeb12

Not trying to get others to believe what I believe , just saying Carnival is not any less expensive than NCL when you ADD everything in.

No different than someone saying NCL sucks because that person thinks so.

Even comparing apples to apples. ( Days, Departure Port, Eastern Caribbean)

When you compare an 8 night NCL or a 7 night Carnival to the other then you will be comparing apples to apples. As for me, I stated mine thoughts were my opinion up front. You are still trying to state as a fact that Carnival is not less expensive than NCL which simply isn't the case. On top of that, many of the NCL supposed freebies are not useful to all folks so the supposed value of those supposed freebies is nil.

But in the end, even if they were the same across the board (number of nights, itineraries, cabin selection, cost), Carnival, to me, would win hands down. Each person can make their own decision as to which line they prefer.

When you compare an 8 night NCL or a 7 night Carnival to the other then you will be comparing apples to apples. As for me, I stated mine thoughts were my opinion up front. You are still trying to state as a fact that Carnival is not less expensive than NCL which simply isn't the case. On top of that, many of the NCL supposed freebies are not useful to all folks so the supposed value of those supposed freebies is nil.

But in the end, even if they were the same across the board (number of nights, itineraries, cabin selection, cost), Carnival, to me, would win hands down. Each person can make their own decision as to which line they prefer.

True everyone can make their own decisions, however I never said Carnival sucks. As a matter of fact my first 5 cruises were on Carnival as they were the better value.

And because Carnival does the Southern Caribbean out of Miami , I will pay the higher price.