Miami Hop on Hop off Bus

crowson1825

We have a late afternoon flight from Miami back to the UK and I have seen some threads that mention the HOHO bus in Miami. As we have done the Everglades tours etc I thought this may be a good option rather than spending the day at the airport. Has anyone done this -

How do you pick up the HOHO bus after getting off the ship?

What happen to your luggage (there will be 3 large cases)?

What is the best way to get the airport afterwards?

Any other information will be gratefully received!

Thanks in advance!

Hellooo! I did the hop on hop off bus and really enjoyed it. I was in a slightly different situation though as I had a few nights in Miami after my cruise. So I'm not sure where the closest pick up point is, I'm sure you can see the map on their website though :)

They keep the luggage for you if you need them too, they have little like shops where they keep them.

I got a shuttle with MJS transportation to the airport who I would definitely recommend, either that or get an uber :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You would cab to Bayside Mall from the ship to start your tour. Only a short drive. Less than 10 min. I'm not sure about the luggage hold tho. Take the whole area route getting you to Miami Beach as well as the rest of the stops. Then just cab or Uber to the airport. No shuttle service needed.

Edited by eandj

they met us at the terminal after customs, put our luggage in a trailer and took us to a central location. We went on the hoho, had lunch in Little Havana, went back to the central location, picked up our luggage and took the shuttle to the airport. It worked very well.