Forgot to Purchase Photo

Garavar

So I was on the Empress of the Seas in June and I surprised my lady by secretly inviting all her friends...

When we were taking our first photo they snuck up and grabbed her as the picture was taken. It was an excellent photo that we forgot to buy (we were going to wait for last day and purchase multiple photos but forgot then they were close)

Anyway since then everytime we take a cruise my lady reminisces about how we forgot to buy that photo. Therefore, I was wondering if there is anyway to order this photo?

Empress had printed photos, not digital. Do they keep all the photos in a warehouse? Do they throw them away?

Any chance I could find this photo? Any advice would be great. I would pay triple for it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

All professional Photo operations are handled by Image Photo Services on all Royal Caribbean ships. There is no ability to offer post-cruise sales of any photographic products or services.

All shipboard photo products and services must be either purchased pre-cruise at http://www.ourcruisephotos.com or onboard during a cruise vacation.

For more information please visit http://support.ourcruisephotos.com/ or call +1-850-250-3423

Sorry :(

Edited by Mrsinsyder