Interior GTY

Welzel04

Our cruise is 1/25 on the Pearl we've never been on NCL nor an inside before but it's just the hubby and I this time. When can I expect a room assignment? And should I give up hope for an upgrade?

NCL does not have a predictable time when you can "expect" your assignment. It seems to vary widely. You will get one between now and your arrival at the pier. Most people seem to have their assignment prior to arrival at the pier.

Our cruise is 1/25 on the Pearl we've never been on NCL nor an inside before but it's just the hubby and I this time. When can I expect a room assignment? And should I give up hope for an upgrade?

We, too, booked the Pearl for that date in an inside GTY. We always expect the worse and hope for the best. We needed one point each to be Platinum so we took this cruise.

Getting an upgrade from there is iffy and always be sure you can be happy in what you booked in case that is what you get.

See you on board.

Lynda

I just booked an inside GTY on the sky a few days ago. We booked our cruise just 10 days before sailing and I got my room assignment today (7 days out). We did not get an upgrade. We're still in an inside room, but we did get a room in a decent location so I don't know if I even want to roll the dice and try for a paid upgrade.