Adult Beverage Package - Jewel

rmurray847

I've searched a bit for the answer, but I'm not comfortable that I'm on the right track. Hoping someone can set me straight.

We are on the Jewel 12/23 - 12/30. When we booked, we were allowed 2 "free" bonus items. One of the things we took was the "Adult Beverage Package." (That's what it's called on our tour reservation.) How does this differ, if at all, from the Ultimate Beverage Package. And if it does differ, what are the current dollar thresholds? I just want to set my expectations correctly now so that when I board, I am good to go with my understanding of what we do or don't get.

Thanks for the help.

Covers drinks up to $15. If you order a drink over $15 you pay the difference. Doesn't cover bottled water, specialty coffee, drinks in mini bar, room service, beer buckets, and flights/tastings. Think you get a discount if you buy a bottle of wine, but by the glass is covered up to $15 per glass

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's the same.

Ultimate Beverage Package, Adult Beverage Package, Unlimited Open Bar (this one is typically associated with Sky, but have seen it elsewhere, too).

All the same.

Actually there is a difference between real UBP and open bar on Sky, those are not "the same".

Hellooo, as far as I know they are the same.

I wrote a post about the package here which might be useful to you, it details what is included and what isn't. Also about a few things which I found strange about the package. http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/10/ncls-unlimited-beverage-package/

Be sure to find a raspberry mojito they are incredible! Have a brilliant time :-)

Then you clearly have not even read the terms for those two separate packages, readily available for anyone to see on NCL's website.

UBP terms do not apply on Sky, there are separate terms for the open bar concept on her (and have been since the open bar was introduced).

Then you clearly have not even read the terms for those two separate packages, readily available for anyone to see on NCL's website.

UBP terms do not apply on Sky, there are separate terms for the open bar concept on her (and have been since the open bar was introduced).

I wasn't talking about the sky [emoji848][emoji1]

I wrote a post about the package here which might be useful to you, it details what is included and what isn't. Also about a few things which I found strange about the package. http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/10/ncls-unlimited-beverage-package/

Be sure to find a raspberry mojito they are incredible! Have a brilliant time :-)

Thank you. I tried clicking on your link, with no luck. However, I did stumble across your facebook page, so that is great.

Thank you. I tried clicking on your link, with no luck. However, I did stumble across your facebook page, so that is great.

Oh that's a shame! It works for me.

As long as you found what you're looking for :)