"Specialty" coffee Harmony

kimala

I am considering getting the Royal Replenish pkg for our Harmony cruise next year. Does anyone know where I can get Specialty coffee under the plan other then cafe promenade. I've heard that Starbucks is not included.

I am considering getting the Royal Replenish pkg for our Harmony cruise next year. Does anyone know where I can get Specialty coffee under the plan other then cafe promenade. I've heard that Starbucks is not included.

Park Cafe and restaurants also offer specialty coffee.

The Cafe at the Gym - Vitality Cafe - had a real coffee machine and a person who appeared to know what he was doing.

Raina

Even better as that is usually what I do...get up earlier then hubby and go in search of coffe then to the gym....now I can make one stop. that's great news

Even better as that is usually what I do...get up earlier then hubby and go in search of coffe then to the gym....now I can make one stop. that's great news

They really did appear to know what they were doing. I dont drink coffee but have a house full of coffee snobs. And Vitality Cafe did not burn my eyes. Latitudes does! From a great distance. LOL

Enjoy

Raina

Travelled twice on Harmony this year and had RR. Speciality coffees in Park Cafe and the Spa Cafe. What I loved too about the Spa Cafe was that juices and smoothies are included in the package and fresh squeezed OJ. I'm a fan of a good healthy green juice occasionally and the guys there will make you almost anything you like.

Sent from my iPad using Forums