Canada/NE Cruise-end tour & airport transfer?r

impartfish

I've looked around and can't find the answer to this on the NE board with regards to Princess. Can anyone tell me if Princess offers a tour on disembarkation day with an airport drop off? If so, what is the price? How late does your flight have to be? We'd be leaving out of EWR.

Thanks for the help.

I've looked around and can't find the answer to this on the NE board with regards to Princess. Can anyone tell me if Princess offers a tour on disembarkation day with an airport drop off? If so, what is the price? How late does your flight have to be? We'd be leaving out of EWR.

Thanks for the help.

The one NE cruise I looked at had JFK and LGA drop offs. Which cruise are you looking at?

Go to the cruise details and click on Excursions and then NYC. Usually can't find prices until you book but at least you should be able to find out if there is an EWR drop off

We were on Regal in October. Although I never saw it advertised in advance of the cruise, a debarkation tour ending at EWR was available on board. The disembarkation information from that cruise lists tour 200A to JFK, 202A to LGA, and 203A to EWR all meeting at the same time. It was also advertised in the Patter for the last day.

Thanks for the help.

When we returned on the Regal in October Princess offered an excursion of NYC and the to JFK or LaGuardia with flights after a set time, forget the time though, sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the super information everyone. I sure hope they have one for EWR like Istone19 mentioned.

These tours are rarely ever listed in the Cruise Personalizer or even on the rep's computers when you call them. They're a sign-up-once-you're-onboard kind of thing usually - that's why I was asking here from people who have seen the info. on them.

Did anyone notice the price? Appreciate the help.

We were on Regal in October. Although I never saw it advertised in advance of the cruise, a debarkation tour ending at EWR was available on board. The disembarkation information from that cruise lists tour 200A to JFK, 202A to LGA, and 203A to EWR all meeting at the same time. It was also advertised in the Patter for the last day.

Right, their meeting was 7:50am.