Classic suite pictures

I don't have pictures, but have stayed on the Classic Suite. It is wonderful. The deck is small and off the bedroom. I enjoyed it for reading..my husband did not use it. We left the door open at night as it was right next to my bed..WONDERFUL. The closets are different. There are Three. The closets on the regular suites are no doubt easier...but you get used to them. Nice to have a separate bedroom and sitting room. We found the angle of the TV a little awkward for movies..as we tend to like to lounge around while enjoying a movie. The windows are one way..thus my husband enoyed some German fellow travelers sunning in the nude on the balcony with hot tub outside the window! Pretty funny! Have a wonderful time!

The regular balcony suites have "French" balconies which are little more than something you can step out on to. They are not wide enough for a chair. Here is a photo from the inside, but if you look you will see there is not much depth to outside where youc and see the teak railing.

legame2.jpg

We sailed in a classic suite on the Legend transatlantic crossing last spring. Attached are two photos. The first is of the balcony taken from the bedroom doorway. The balcony is small; there are two teak chairs. The chairs need to be moved when opening and closing the door. Also it is a hull balcony but unlike the QM2, there are cut outs above and below so that you have some visibility when you are seated. The second photo shows the cutout above and to the left of "Seabourn Legend". There is also one of the french balcony suites at the far edge of the picture on that same deck.

The classic suites are forward on the ship so one feels the effect of the sea much more than suites located midship. This was not a problem for us but may be for some people.

We had a wonderful time on the crossing and look forward to our next Seabourn journey.

Untitled.jpg.34edd49cbe2e26787658a95168ee6919.jpg

hull.jpg.590513e61425122e0126c556ddd2487c.jpg

Here are a couple more pictures. Unfortunately we don't have many without one of us in them.

On our crossing they were resurfacing the teak decking around the hot tub so it was closed. Alas we were not lucky enough to experience the additional entertainment as La Paloma did.

I agree also that the TV was a little difficult to watch-- the height of the table in the banquet area isn't adjustable. We did not watch it very much so it really wasn't a problem.

Entry.jpg.352e2f3835e96bc0e1c753820938745f.jpg

1893949905_Sittingarea.jpg.bdf2290aba09dd0edb2c4a007879658b.jpg

408181921_onewayglass.jpg.648323421e21d3411ca8c6b5c0760551.jpg

La Palonma,

Speking of naked on the balcony -- Sunday morning my husband and I were walking along Craycroft just east of Alta Vista and lo and behold there was a man and a woman walking around on their second floor balcony in the all together. We were momentarily startled, to say the least. Guess they were practicing for their Seabourn cruise!

TOO FUNNY...perhaps they were celebrating this amazing fall we are having. Today was the first that I felt a chill on the convertible ride we take the Weimies on in the afternoon. It was all of 70 degrees! Funny how easily we get spoiled by the mid eighties.

ooh..you bring up a good point! Matter of fact...I can not think of a single place in Tucson..forget my back yard..where the marvelous spoiling takes place. I must admit to trying to indulge myself by opening the favored Moet Chandon Brut Emperial..and having lovely canapes..but lo...cannot treat myself or Don in a fraction of the special treats that we encounter aboard. AND yes, that was a long diatribe..to try to come close to the enjoyment that we miss when not aboard a sister ship. We were busy today trying to come up with number 3 in the future. The Venise/Rome..with Dubrovnik is sounding great. It has been long before the war since we were there and Matt Lauer ..really whetted our appetite with his "where in the world" this week!

La Paloma,

We had planning on 14 days next fall -Istanbul-Rome --especially because of the overnight stop in Dubrovnik even before catching Matt Lauer there yesterday -- he only made it seem all the more appealing. Just hope it won't be so polpular that all the maga ships stops there. BTW, do you think the Seabourn special event in Dubrovnik might be revised to include Goran Visnik(sp?)?;)

Archived