Cdn. Guests on an Az cruise to Cuba question

munch1

I don't understand the question.

In order to enter Cuba one must have a tourist Visa. Instead of having Azamara purchase the Visa can non US citizens purchase their own visa. For example the cost for a Cuban Tourist Visa to a Cdn is cdn$25 This is much less than the Us$75 each that Azamara is going to be charging. As another poster stated the cost for the UK traveler is also much less than Azamara.

In order to enter Cuba one must have a tourist Visa. Instead of having Azamara purchase the Visa can non US citizens purchase their own visa. For example the cost for a Cuban Tourist Visa to a Cdn is cdn$25 This is much less than the Us$75 each that Azamara is going to be charging. As another poster stated the cost for the UK traveler is also much less than Azamara.

I'll see what I can find out. It may be Monday before I hear though.

My friend and I are thinking about booking this cruise. I have never been to New Orleans and Cuba sounds like it would be very interesting.

I am from the west coast of Florida...Punta Gorda and my friend lives on the east coast of Florida.

I was on the Quest 3 years ago. Really enjoyed it.

Sue

I've been told that yes, you may buy your own visa in advance for Cuba...with the understanding that Azamara is not responsible if your visa is not accepted, for any reason.