What to do in Mazatlan?

kittysnme

Find a Pulmonías Taxi (go out the in terminal in gate and bargain for $20 per hour)

go up to the Playa Bruja beach front Cafe' (15 miles north), then start back, along the beach and marina, stop at El Cid, and places that interest you

Taxi1.jpg

We spent a week at one of our time shares in Mazatlan in Nov. & loved it. A day trip to Stone Island was a highlight (very relaxing!), as was time spent walking around the Mercado and seeing the Cathedral (which was just a few blocks from the Mercado).

Mazatlan is our favourite Port of Call on the Mexican Riviera. Indeed one of these days we'll bite the bullet and take a proper vacation here.

We just follow the blue line into town. I love grabbing a few moments of solitude within the the Cathedral and then counterpoise with the bustling Mercardo. You can either eat upstairs there or we have also eaten at some of the restaurants that dot the Plaza Machado. Check out the Teatro Àngela Peralta; walk along the Malacon, watch the divers at El Clavadista (and leave a small tip).

So much to do, so little time...

have the taxi driver drop you off at the stone island ferry ($2pp round trip, 1/4 mile from ship) and visit stone island (pay the driver off and get a new short ride back tot he ship, taxis are everywhere)

^^THIS!!^^

Our favorite place EVER! We always say, "If I am ever missing, you will find me at Stone Island!"