OMG dreaded Holiday change email!

arghhh.....a doomed email header 'Holiday change'.....gulp...leaving on 20th Dec......do i unpack?

Changed flight departing 9.25 am instead of 9.15 am..........!!!! (but a quicker plane as arrives as previously advised!)

Be still my beating heart just 10 mins more in Gatwick shops...

Thanks Thomson..I think....now where is A&E again?

Lucky you.

I was in Belgium 5 days before a cruise out of Cologne in Germany.

I got an email title URGENT-CRUISE CANCELLED.:eek::eek:

Lucky I even checked my email (it was a few years ago so not widespread free internet). It was a river cruise. They wanted us to cruise the following year instead. But as we had travelled from Australia the agent talked them into moving us to another one. So we cruised the Danube instead of the Rhine.

And they gave us our money back. :D:D We were more than happy. But it was panic stations for a few days.

I have had one changing to 10 minutes earlier for our May cruise, even though there is still no flight number just TBA. Could change again I suppose when they get round to finding us a plane!!

We have booked a week in Spain next year, flight leaves BHX @ 16:45 TOM7552, last night checked online on my booking and flight has changed to leaving @ 08:15 with flight number TBA0000 ???, but best of all we have received no e-mail about this, emailed @thomsoncares about this and received reply this morning saying they are sorry for flight time change and we will receive e-mail later in year confirming time and whether it will be a Thomson flight or not, plus side get there earlier down side have to book dog in kennels for extra day.

One thing is that the timing is better, they moved ours from a morning too late evening and as with you no idea who we would be flying with which meant we could not reserve seats,book extra luggage and only 5kg of hand luggage, we asked to be moved to East MIDs which they did at no cost. It looks like they are starting to use other carriers even from the main airports.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app