Just off Valor's Final Port Canaveral trip (at least for now)

bnorris10

I had a beautiful time - the staff were happy and looking forward to having 3 relaxing days of no guests the ship has tons of stuff planned for them - they still have to work a little bit to take turns doing stuff like opening a bar for the staff and cooking etc but for the most part they are in for a good time

the hubby and i frequented the red frog pub - loved having the shuffle board there - we also liked going to see Martin in the piano bar - took part in all the games with Zee (SHE is awesome)

We ate dinner in the washington room every night and it was lovely

I had a beautiful time - the staff were happy and looking forward to having 3 relaxing days of no guests the ship has tons of stuff planned for them - they still have to work a little bit to take turns doing stuff like opening a bar for the staff and cooking etc but for the most part they are in for a good time

the hubby and i frequented the red frog pub - loved having the shuffle board there - we also liked going to see Martin in the piano bar - took part in all the games with Zee (SHE is awesome)

We ate dinner in the washington room every night and it was lovely

We were on that sailing too. Spent some of the last night in the Red Frog Pub. Really enjoyed the new kid that was playing, he just got on the ship. Tom Hansen, I think his name was. THOROUGHLY enjoyed Martin in the piano bar. He was a lot of fun.

The only thing we were not happy with was the last night in the dining room. We had early dining, arrived on time, as usual but were rushed through our meals. It was so bad that while we were finishing off our main course they actually slipped the dessert menu under our hands, while we still had our utensils in our hands, eating. I couldn't believe it.

But other than that, loved the piano bar, Alchemy Bar, as usual and the new additions, the Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana and the seafood restaurant aft lido.

We were on that sailing too. Spent some of the last night in the Red Frog Pub. Really enjoyed the new kid that was playing, he just got on the ship. Tom Hansen, I think his name was. THOROUGHLY enjoyed Martin in the piano bar. He was a lot of fun.

The only thing we were not happy with was the last night in the dining room. We had early dining, arrived on time, as usual but were rushed through our meals. It was so bad that while we were finishing off our main course they actually slipped the dessert menu under our hands, while we still had our utensils in our hands, eating. I couldn't believe it.

But other than that, loved the piano bar, Alchemy Bar, as usual and the new additions, the Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana and the seafood restaurant aft lido.

We were also in their while Tom was playing - My hubby is a blonde and I am brunette - he had some drinks and we did the shuffleboard

And yah we were in there around the piano every single night from about 9-1030

Booked the Valor, now I got the Liberty, but since its a 3 nighter, I'm sure I'll have a great time as usual!!! I was looking forward to the Red Frog Pub, but it's no big deal. I'll get back into the RFP on another future cruise. I'm just looking forward to enjoying a quick weekend, holiday cruise and the Bahamas, followed by a day in Disney on Christmas when we return.

How exciting for them!

Last year after booking the Liberty, Carnival swapped the Liberty for the Valor and I was really, REALLY annoyed. I ended up having a fantastic time, with that sailing (B2B) being among the best I've ever been on.

We were also in their while Tom was playing - My hubby is a blonde and I am brunette - he had some drinks and we did the shuffleboard

And yah we were in there around the piano every single night from about 9-1030

Ah, ok. We were the two tall girls sitting pretty much in front of him, drinking a fish bowl.

We closed the piano bar the first and last night on the ship. HAH!