Are the saunas on Britannia free of charge

honestjoe

I am due to go to the Caribbean in January and would like to know if the saunas on the Britannia are free of charge and whether they are mixed or single sex. Does anyone know? Would be grateful for any advice.

Unlike Ventura/Azura Britannia has no free saunas in the men's and ladies changing rooms. There is a thermal suite an spa but they are paid for options. If I remember rightly you can buy day passes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unlike Ventura/Azura Britannia has no free saunas in the men's and ladies changing rooms. There is a thermal suite an spa but they are paid for options. If I remember rightly you can buy day passes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a fixed fee for the cruise or you can pay for a day if available. They will make it sound as if you are taking a big risk if you don't book, but it seems to me day passes are often available probably because it's quite expensive. There are steam rooms, saunas, hot beds, water beds and a hydro pool. I liked it but you might want to take a bottle of water as there wasn't a fountain nearby when we were on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums