IC coffee Golden Princess

hawkers

Has the coffee recently changed on the Golden Princess? Is it just push button from the machine or still the same as on the Emerald Princess? Trying to decide whether to purchase more coffee cards or not!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Has the coffee recently changed on the Golden Princess? Is it just push button from the machine or still the same as on the Emerald Princess? Trying to decide whether to purchase more coffee cards or not!

It's the same as other IC's no push button.

Thank you ! Purchasing another two coffee cards for our next trip it is then [emoji4]

Depending on the length of the cruise and your coffee habits you "may" be able to use just one card. My wife never orders the fresh-brewed coffee from IC and I almost never have a foo foo coffee. I can get a card for me and drink all the fresh-brewed coffee I like and get the snazzy stuff for my wife using the punches (which you are free to share with anybody).

If it's along cruise we will just get two cards as she may want fresh-brewed as well as the fancy coffee.

Edited by Thrak

• 1 month later...

Just make sure you have an available card when at the Piazza.