Car Service Pt Everglades to Boca Raton.

craftymom914

We are going to Boca for a few days after a cruise. I've searched this board for suggestions but would like something more recent. Any suggestions for a car service from the Port Everglades to Boca Marriott. Also will need a return from hotel to airport. TIA

We are going to Boca for a few days after a cruise. I've searched this board for suggestions but would like something more recent. Any suggestions for a car service from the Port Everglades to Boca Marriott. Also will need a return from hotel to airport. TIA

You're looking at quite a hike to Boca that I would guess to cost $75-$90 one way. You're least expensive option would be a rental car. I recently learned of a new car service that looks good, but I have no personal experience with, Prestige Transportation.

Jack 954-652-9571

http://airportshuttledavie.com

Edited by Lido_Deck

I've been using this car service to go from FLL or PBI to Boca, many times a year for at least the past five years: http://www.us1transportationservice.com/

Port Everglades to Boca is $70.00 and Boca back to FLL is $65.00.

Either Uber or Lyft would be your cheapest option. We have both here In South Florida.and both are quite reliable. I priced out Lyft and for four passengers it would cost 30.00 max e86b9daf7da40cc8ff300db18d45730b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by kevinax