Jan 28 2017 Cruise, Looking for more for all day snorkel Jan 30

Row329

Looking for at least six more people to do an all day snorkel with Fakarava Explorer on January 30. Depart 8:30am return 4:00pm $105/adult. Includes picnic, Blue Lagoon and Aquarium.

Most people know this as ATos Motu Picnic.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, If you still have room, my husband and I are very interested. Do you have any more details? We are very interested in the snorkeling aspects rather than the beach sitting. Is Ato leading this tour or would it be someone else? Who do we need to contact? Thanks for organizing this. This will be our second time on the PG but first time to Fakarava.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we are really anxious to get something nailed down for 1/30 in Fakarava. We have been in contact with both Ato Lissant whose boat is apparently broken and unavailable and Ariane Medina of Dive Spirit Fakarava which we posted info under Don Viajero. It is for an afternoon snorkel (pick-up at the dock at 1:30 and back at 4:00) They go to one site Pufana which is a pinnacle in front of North Pass or Ohotu Reef on the right side of North Pass depending on the weather. Haven't used them but they are highly rated on Trip Advisor. Anyone else used them? It's 8,000 cop/pp, I think about $70. Max. 6 people to a group, 12 max per boat.

They provide equipment & wet suits. Any questions contact them info@divespirit.com

Hope you are interested. I think they might even do it for 4 people.

Our names are Jeanne & Hugh. Hope to see you soon.