Specialty Restaurant Question (Allure/Giovanni's)

martyap

We took advantage of a special reduction for Giovanni's a few weeks back. Came out to $24pp rather than the normal $30. I tried to change the reservation day but it seems the sale price has us locked in. I guess I could cancel, get a refund of $48 and then re-book the preferred date at $60 per couple.....or just cancel all together.

What is the cancellation policy once we are on board the Allure?

Is Giovanni's still good? Recently read some mediocre reviews.

We took advantage of a special reduction for Giovanni's a few weeks back. Came out to $24pp rather than the normal $30. I tried to change the reservation day but it seems the sale price has us locked in. I guess I could cancel, get a refund of $48 and then re-book the preferred date at $60 per couple.....or just cancel all together.

What is the cancellation policy once we are on board the Allure?

Is Giovanni's still good? Recently read some mediocre reviews.

Full refund if cancelled 24 hours in advance, else $10 per person fee.

I was at Giovanni's on Allure the week of 12/4 sailing. Food exceeded my expectations. I had the shrimp entree and DH the filet mignon. We split an order of the pasta of the day which was Ametricana when we were there). Desserts were good, too. Well worth the price of admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check to see if your cruise is offering First night done right at $15 dollars pp.You pick time they can pick restaurant. WE went to the restaurant we wanted when we got onboard and reserved no problem. If you like eating outside Giovanni's was romantic. Food was awesome! Like us if you already have something booked first night they will refund you and charge new price. MDR or MTD in my opinion can't complete with Giovanni's. They didn't offer us this until 2 weeks before cruise.

Edited by cruzin76