Carnival Cruise during spring break

SCAnthony

Sailed end of June last summer. Showed up for shows about 15 minutes before and was always able to find seats without having to wait on a line. We were a party of 15 and sometimes all of us would go to the show together and be able to sit together.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We've cruised out of Galveston and New Orleans over Spring Break and never had any issues. I thought Carnival used to have a 25 year age limit during March and April unless they were traveling with parents. I guess they've changed it. In Texas, most college kids prefer to spend the week on the beach in Corpus. There will be a lot of High School kids on any Spring Break cruise, same as any other summer cruise. I work for the Schools, so I don't have the flexibility to take a week or two off for a cruise other than when school is out.

Hoping to spend a lot of time in the Adult's only areas!

I actually had a lot more trouble finding seats at shows and on lido during my 9 day journeys cruise than any of the spring break cruises I've been on. The biggest difference was the crowd on the 9 day one got out there so early there were plenty of seats by the late afternoon. On the spring break ones some people were just getting out there at that time. I also think that on the spring break cruises more people are doing other things at the showtimes.

Thank you for post! I was getting a little nervous. I sail April 8th with my 15 year on the Carnival magic. I booked it specifically because it was spring break and I worried he would get bored. I worried I'd get stuck playing endless games of bingo. My kid would never forgive me if it was a snooze cruise!

My family is on the same cruise!!! just booked it a few weeks ago so Early Dining was gone and no faster to the fun available:eek: but it should be a blast! working on planning out shore excursions this week. Hope you guys have a great one!

My family is on the same cruise!!! just booked it a few weeks ago so Early Dining was gone and no faster to the fun available:eek: but it should be a blast! working on planning out shore excursions this week. Hope you guys have a great one!

We are booked for early dinner. Since this is our very first cruise, I signed up for the meet and mingle. It would be nice to meet you.

Piggybacking a bit...We are taking our first cruise out of Baltimore this spring break, which for us in NJ is April 14-23 (we sail Easter 4/16). I think this is late for spring break, as a lot of spring breaks seem to be in March...just wondering if anyone knows what we might expect crowd wise.

We're on the Apr 15 Miracle - I think that is towards the end of SB - will it still be a SB crowd or a more 'typical' cross section?

I looked at a huge cross section online of colleges and universities spring break this year and almost all of them are in March. We sail April 2nd so I was slightly concerned. But like I told my wife, I doubt they will be on the 7 day cruises anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums