Past Guest Recognition events on Epic

Not on Epic although the exclusive onboard gathering with officers mentioned on the list to which I linked, didn't require anything (invitation/room card) to enter the one time I showed up (two years ago). Drinks were provided. https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/benefits-details

Tapatalk on Nexus 9

Edited by Rhea98

Thanks. How would one find out about it if they weren't invited?

When we got in our room there was a letter already there inviting us to the Latitudes Party. It was the first time we had ever participated and would do it again. It was nice.

By invitation only. Need to present your invitation for entry. The invitation will be in your stateroom on embarkation.

It is literally wind and cheese. Glasses of cheap wine and small cubes of cheddar cheese.

Edited by BirdTravels

When I was on Dawn two weeks ago, they had two events. Both were announced in our welcoming envelope; however, there was an invitation (collected at the door) for only one. This one was held at noon and is not available on Epic. The captain, HD, and head of engineering (?) answered questions, and of course, the CD hosted. A variety of drinks were available as well as canapés. At the end of the session, invitations were used for prize drawings. The other event (the one you have on Epic) was an early evening event which I did not attend--nor did I on our last two Epic cruises. That is the one that did not, two years ago, require any type of admit. It was so crowded that it didn't appeal to me or DH. Word spreads so as most cruisers (based on the Latitudes lines at embarkation) seemed to be Latitudes members, I'm sure it was easy to pick up the info.

Tapatalk on Nexus 9

Edited by Rhea98