Baltimore hotels park and cruise package

cruising ann

Google park, stay,cruise. There are some websites that offer what you are looking for. We stayed at Wingate BWI on Dec. 9 for our 12 night cruise. Hotel was very nice and transportation worked out very well. *** Be sure to get the park and cruise package and also be sure to check on the amount of free parking nights. Have a great time on your cruise.:D

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in White Marsh Md. They provided a shuttle to the port(10-15 minute ride) and a shuttle back when we returned. They allow you to park your car at no charge for the week as long as you stay one night. I highly recommend this hotel. It is clean, safe, modern decor and the staff is wonderful. We have stayed there twice and would go back the next time we cruise out of Baltimore.

We always stay at the Best Western on Dorsey road. Book with trinityreservations.com. It about $129 including taxes. Includes room, breakfast and up 14 days parking. The Stained Glass Pub is in the parking lot. It is a great place to have dinner and a few drinks.

I work as a tourism ambassador for the city of Baltimore. The previous posts are helpful for staying before the cruise. If you are looking for a downtown hotel that may allow yo to park there; check with Days Inn downtown Baltimore or the Fairfield Inn in Baltimore. This will allow you to enjoy the Inner Harbor shops the day before.

We always stay at the Best Western on Dorsey road. Book with trinityreservations.com. It about $129 including taxes. Includes room, breakfast and up 14 days parking. The Stained Glass Pub is in the parking lot. It is a great place to have dinner and a few drinks.

I've done the same and I think I booked through the same website. It's about a 15-20 minute ride but super convenient. Also the indoor pool was heated during our December stay. Looking at the photos, it looks like the hotel has been renovated since our trip (2012).

Sorry to ask an additional question. We are also cruising out of Baltimore on February 4th, but are flying in and back versus having to park a car.

Are there hotels anyone is aware of that has shuttle service from the airport to the hotel/hotel to cruise port/then cruise port back to the airport?

Trying to figure out where it's best to stay in order to secure our plans since we won't have a car.

Thanks

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in White Marsh Md. They provided a shuttle to the port(10-15 minute ride) and a shuttle back when we returned. They allow you to park your car at no charge for the week as long as you stay one night. I highly recommend this hotel. It is clean, safe, modern decor and the staff is wonderful. We have stayed there twice and would go back the next time we cruise out of Baltimore.

Agree.

Agree with this recommendation! Nice hotel and very affordable for hotel, breakfast, parking and shuttles.

Since you are coming down on Interstate 95 from Mass. I would suggest the White Marsh hotels.

They are about 10 minutes or so north of the cruise port. Even though the BWI hotels are nice also but you would be driving about 15 mihutes south past the cruise port to reach the hotel.