Question for Haven experts

cruizecrazygramma

Looking at the Haven aft penthousw with mastero bedroom on the Escape. After watching videos it seems that there are 2 different layouts. One has a door to the balcony from both the bedroom and the living area and the other has only one door to the balcony from the living area and the tub in the bathroom look out onto the balcony. Is this right? On NCL website the only floorplan shown is the one with 2 doors to the balcony. If I book based on the floor plan, I would be disappointed to get a cabin with a bedroom that ultimately has no window. Any info is appreciated.

If you are looking for a King Sized bed, nice suite and a super FABULOUS DECK. Then the aft facing are perfect for you! Butler service and all. You will feel a bit far away from the Haven area though and that is my favorite part. Love the Haven restaurant, private bar and pool/lounge area....very special! Our friends though LOVE the giant "wrap around" decks with the aft facing suites, tons of space to entertain or just have space. Balconies super small in the Haven Courtyard Suite with Balcony, 2 people max.

I was just in cabin 9316 on the BA for Thanksgiving and the balcony was awesome. We had the butler bring my family and in laws breakfast from the Haven to our suite balcony every morning and it was very special. The balcony is big enough to fit 30 people out there. Although it is really a great balcony, I did not feel part of the Haven and used it less then we do when we stay directly in the Haven area. Just IMHO. Needless to stay our next 4 cruises will be directly in the Haven as we prefer to have the pool, jacuzzi, courtyard and lounge right outside our cabin door.