Liberty Fun Times

hpugirl27

Does anyone have the Liberty FunTimes? We'll be leaving in a couple weeks on a 4 day to the Bahamas out of Canaveral. Also, if anyone has the camp ocean activities for 6 to 8 year Olds would be great.

Does Liberty have American Table or the old menus? Thanks for the info!

Dad and I are leaving next Sunday, if no one posts them, I will when we get back.

That would be great! Also, would you give us a review? The most recent one posted was very negative. I'm hoping things have improved.

Have a great cruise with your Dad. I'm going with my daughter and son in April. Counting the days.

That would be great! Also, would you give us a review? The most recent one posted was very negative. I'm hoping things have improved.

Have a great cruise with your Dad. I'm going with my daughter and son in April. Counting the days.

Will be glad to do a review when we get back. Right now we are concerned about the snow possibilities this weekend. It looks like snow and ice between us and Port Canaveral. Anyone know any ways besides I75 south?

Oh no, that's terrible. We're you able to get a credit of some sort?

Hope so. My PVP said that because there were winter storm warnings for my area, and the area between me and the port, insurance should give me a full refund.

No idea why, but the same was changed on our Liberty sailing for 2/26. They just added 1 excursion for Freeport. Still hoping they'll change it to Princess Cays, but probably won't. I keep checking to see if anyone reviee's a recent Liberty sailing and posts the Fun Times...