Cruise cards

I do the same thing, glue a piece of magnet to them. DW's are on our freezer (it has all of the magnets from our travels) and mine are at work on my work station. At work I also have a small ship's magnet for each ship we've been on and the appropriate cabin card is below it. So far they are all in order but I'll have to decide what to do when we go on the Pride again in 2/18- do I just put the new cabin card underneath the other one or do I get a new ship's magnet so all will be in order?

Ours are included in the photo/scrapbook I make after each trip. Each book is named by ship and year on side and includes our S&S cards, itinerary and pix of the cabin when we first walk into it (before we have all our stuff in it). Gives a good reference point for choosing cabins in the future as well as great memories of course. Also take a few pix of special areas or ship specific items onboard for future reference as well.

As we all are aware you tend to get things mixed up once you have been on several ships so each scrapbook/photobook is a great way to go back to review what you liked or didn't like. If we cruise more than once in same year then I combined the information for each cruise in one (larger book) and label the outside accordingly.

That was an awesome and creative gift! We were on the Valor in December and they made everyone turn their cards in at debarkation. I was soooo disappointed as I like to keep mine as well. I didn't know if this was something new.