Carnival Milestone Question

luvncruisn

I have a question that I keep seeing conflicting answers to.

For the Milestone cruise, can I get the 25% obc ON my 25th cruise or AFTER I complete 25?

With what I am planning now, Horizon in Europe next year would be my 25th. Can I use the credit on that cruise, or will I earn it afterwards?

Anyone know??

After reaching 24 cruises I called the Diamond desk and told them of my wish to use ours for our 25th cruise, Hawaii. They said good thing I called because the time between our 24th and 25th was only a month and they could manually make my request, had I waited for the email/mailed notice it would be minimum 2 months. That was 5 years ago, things could've changed. But yes, we used ours for our 25th cruise.

Whats 25% on board credit ? 25 of what ?

25% of the cost of the cruise not including taxes, fees and gratuities. It only applies to the person that has reached the milestone, not the entire cost of everyone in the cabin.

We both used ours on the 25th craise and we called the Diamond desk to set it up but this was in 2011. We hit our 50th in February and didn't hear anything. I called a few weeks ago and was told that they "were a little behind". Ten months is more than a little behind to me. Since we want to use it on the Horizon in 2018 I guess we still have time.

We both used ours on the 25th craise and we called the Diamond desk to set it up but this was in 2011. We hit our 50th in February and didn't hear anything. I called a few weeks ago and was told that they "were a little behind". Ten months is more than a little behind to me. Since we want to use it on the Horizon in 2018 I guess we still have time.

A little behind ? :rolleyes: Did you call Michelle :confused:. Running behind on their Diamond members, or just ignoring Diamond all together.

Edited by BoDidly