What hotel chain would Seabourn compare to?

dcsam

Of course, Sophie is wonderful- charming, vivacious and so talented as a singer performer. I only wish she had performed at the Encore launch party when both ships were in Singapore on 7 January in lieu of the non-singing singer Sarah Brightman...

Happy and healthy sailing!

We actually had dinner with Sophie just before the Encore launch party and then I saw your earlier post about you mentioning Sophie should have sung

The next time I saw Sophie I asked her if she can sing not realizing she can really sing

I actually showed Sophie your earlier post saying Sophie should have sung seeing Sarah Brightman didn't. She smiled

When we were on the Quest the wife asked Handre what did he do in his spare time? He causally mentioned he played the piano and once again not realizing how good he was until we saw the memory stick Seabourn gave us of the Antarctica cruise when we got home

Talk about putting ones foot in ones mouth :)

I hope they get the issue settled before Sojourn gets to Alaska.

I would suspect now that the Encore launch is over - and Ovation in the future - experienced crew will be spread around to resolve issues that arose during the corporate focus on the new "large baby". Last July we had no issues on the Sojourn and given they are promoting the return to Alaska would hope the A team will be on-board (not that I myself have sailed with anything but an A team on Seabourn, I've only read the rumors on CC that there are some other teams).