Hair dryers on the Conquest

Pisgah

There was one in the drawer on my Thanksgiving Conquest cruise, but it was really a piece of junk, quite frankly. It barely worked and smelled like it was burning when I used it for more then 30 seconds. The very last morning it completely fried out.

Edited by FloridaMommyof3

I just got off the Conquest at Christmas (Dec. 23rd - Dec. 31st). They do have hair dryers in the drawer, but I would bring my own if I were you. I swear it was the same tiny, ineffective hair dryer that was there from my first time on the Conquest in 2007, Lol! I have very short hair (i.e. a Pixie Cut) and I was so frustrated with the dryer that I just slicked my hair back with gel for the remainder of the cruise. Have fun!

There is a hair dryer in the drawer but be careful if you have long hair!!!! I forgot my hair dryer on our last cruise and had to use the one provided and I think I caught my hair in it at least 10 times!! It is the type that you have to keep your finger on the button to make it work and it is VERY small. I purchased a small travel one and already put it in the suitcase so I don't forget on our next cruise!!!

Also just of Conquest. I've always used the hair dryers provided. This one was as bad as the other posters have said! It ate my hair more than once which led to a burning smell, its tiny, has little power and the two worst things are the cord comes out of a drawer which gives no freedom drying long thick hair and also you have to hold the power button down to make it work. I will always bring my travel hair dryer from now on!