Quiet Spot To Sunbathe

Tiggipaws

Hello

I have booked a cabin with a balcony on the Eurodam, would this be the best place to sunbathe on sea days? or is there a nice quiet deck to sunbathe on?

The pool deck aft is definitely not quiet but the next deck up aft and it carries forward to midship is very nice and quiet. However, be very careful as on our recent Eurodam cruise my wife and I went up there and some oily orange substance spewed out of the stacks and stained our suits? Didn't notice it till it was too late. We notified the front office and they took our suits and thankfully were able to clean them. I was walking on that deck a couple days later and you could see spots on the teak decking. There is another area forward on the deck above the Crows Nest that is also very quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you live in England...and sun and /or a suntan is pretty special there...considering I don't think you get a lot of sun...but skin cancer is a very real and on-going concern!!!

I have had cancer removed from my face and my DH just had a melanoma removed from his chest...both can be life changing.

Please be sure to wear sun screen and not stay out too long in the sun...trust me...I'm a So Cal gal...and have paid the price!!! LuAnn

I know what you mean LuAnn. I just had squamous cell skin cancer removed from my face. Mohs surgery. 14 sutures later..... on another note, my dermatologist recommends zinc sunscreen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk