How to buy Cigars

Oregonskier

I am going to Cuba Feb. 6th on the Pearl Mist and want to buy some cigars for gifts. How do I buy cigars? By the box? How much do they cost? What should I look for as I don't smoke. Where is the best place? We are going around the island with many stops

Oregonskier

Go to the shop in the fort in Havana and just buy them. If you get them there they will be genuine ones, if you buy them from a street trader you might be buying anything

Give that man a cigar If the price is too good to be true, it is. From the stories relayed aboard the ship after a port call, caution is the key word as counterfeits abound. As mentioned above stick to the government sanctioned supply locations.

Partagás Serie D No. 4s, the most popular cigar made in Cuba, sell for about 174 CUC per box of 25, or about $7 per cigar. Some are priced at the equivalent of $33 US for each cigar and therefore with the maximum import allowance of $100. one can come home with 3...

Give that man a cigar If the price is too good to be true, it is. From the stories relayed aboard the ship after a port call, caution is the key word as counterfeits abound. As mentioned above stick to the government sanctioned supply locations.

Partagás Serie D No. 4s, the most popular cigar made in Cuba, sell for about 174 CUC per box of 25, or about $7 per cigar. Some are priced at the equivalent of $33 US for each cigar and therefore with the maximum import allowance of $100. one can come home with 3...

That maximum was lifted a while back.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/limits-slashed-on-cuban-cigars-19049