Hamburg Hotel - Hyatt or Hilton

seafood

DH and I will be needing a hotel for one night after our transatlantic cruise in April. I'm researching and have just about narrowed it down to Park Hyatt Hamburg and Reichshof Hamburg-Curio Collection by Hilton.

We will have a mid-morning flight the next day to Frankfurt so I'm also considering Radisson Blu Hotel.

Which would you choose in reference to location and the hotel itself? Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

We lived in Hamburg a few years back. Highly recommend the Park Hyatt. Its location by the Hauptbahnhof will take you directly to Frankfurt. The Hilton is also by the Hauptbahnhof but i like the Park Hyatt better. Looks like the Radisson is near the Planten un Blomen? It's a nice area but no matter what you'll be leaving out of the Hauptbahnhof if you're taking the train to Frankfurt and the Planten un Blomen would require some transfers to get to the Hauptbahnhof. How are you getting to Frankfurt?

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

Shelbyscout, thank you for responding. We are flying to Frankfurt which is why I'm also considering Radisson Blu Airport Hotel. However, we should have the whole day after the cruise before leaving for Frankfurt the following morning so it most likely will be the Hyatt or Hilton.

The Hauptbahnhof is the transportation hub of the city, so if you're seeing the sights it's a good place to anchor yourself :). I do prefer the Park Hyatt. If the Hamburger Dom is open you should definitely go at night! And our favorite place in all of Hamburg is Miniatur Wunderland!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app