Nachi Cocum or Mr. Sanchos

dresehand

I have scanned through so many reviews my eyes are getting blurry lol. Sounds like we cannot go wrong with either one but would like some honest reviews on which is your favorite and why. We like the inclusive idea, love Mexican food and seafood and good drinks.. keeping that in mind, recommendations? We may or may not be traveling with our 17-month granddaughter so keeping small children in mind as well. Thanks in advance.

I have scanned through so many reviews my eyes are getting blurry lol. Sounds like we cannot go wrong with either one but would like some honest reviews on which is your favorite and why. We like the inclusive idea, love Mexican food and seafood and good drinks.. keeping that in mind, recommendations? We may or may not be traveling with our 17-month granddaughter so keeping small children in mind as well. Thanks in advance.

Hi there. I've been to Nache and I didn't see one child, and there were plenty on the ship. Children are allowed at Nache, but it is a very quiet environment...no loud music, no water toys, etc. I also didn't see any changing tables in the bathroom, but that may have changed since I was there in Oct. 2015. If the toddler isn't coming with you, I'd for SURE say go to Nache over Mr. Sancho's!! It's amazing!

If the baby will be with you, then I would tend to refer you to Mr. Sancho's so that there are other kids for the little one to play in the sand with. I believe Nache is more suited for older kids/adults. Just my two cents!

Edited by sredish

Nachi will work -small pool, soft sand, no distractions - if she is happy eating, napping and building sand castles it will work.

Sanchos is more crowded and lively, lots more kids.

I would also look at Playa Mia - the kiddie water park there will be perfect for a 17-month old.

I'd go for Nachi Cocum, even if you have the baby with you. At her age, she should be happy playing in the sand and napping and maybe splashing in the water ---- I don't think she'd be big enough to enjoy water toys or other things at Mr Sanchos. We really enjoyed our day at Nachi Cocum and have reserved again for our cruise this month. The beach is lovely, service is friendly, food and drinks were very good. It was a most enjoyable day!