Calling all recent Haven cruisers......

happy cruzin

Last year when we sailed the Escape the Haven lounge offered jalapeno infused Patron. DH became VERY fond of it and asked for it in MANY of his drinks during the week.

My question....have you seen this jalapeno infused Patron offered on other ships?? We sail the Epic in a few weeks and I wonder if it will be available again!

Thanks!

We were in the Epic Haven three months ago and found that the bartender infused his own liquors. He had several of these special containers he used to make the flavored liquors. If Diego is still on the ship tell him on the first day and he will make it for you.

We were just on the Breakaway in the Haven. We did also see the infusion containers but never asked about them. You just need to be aware that Patron is no longer included free in the drink package since it is now dubbed a premium liquor. It is at $16.95 which is above the $15 limit for the included drinks.

You would need to pay the extra 1.95 plus an 18% tip (I believe just on the 1.95) for each Patron.

FYI - NCL was also enforcing the local tax on drinks if you were in port including GSC so you were paying the tax on the full amount of your cost for each 'free' round with your drink package.

What a shame! We just sailed in Haven on breakaway but I had no idea the bartender had his own infusions.

So did I and it wasn't until the last evening I asked about the bottles that were behind the bar above the regular alcohol bottles did I find out :(

Not going to get me again next month on the Getaway LOL :)

Last year when we sailed the Escape the Haven lounge offered jalapeno infused Patron. DH became VERY fond of it and asked for it in MANY of his drinks during the week.

My question....have you seen this jalapeno infused Patron offered on other ships?? We sail the Epic in a few weeks and I wonder if it will be available again!

Thanks!

Just got off the Epic, and can confirm they have this.

Unfortunately, Diego will not be on the ship when you get there. He leaves at the end of this week for vacation. He is an outstanding bartender though, and made my husband a different "Diego" concoction every night.

Just got off the Epic, and can confirm they have this.

Unfortunately, Diego will not be on the ship when you get there. He leaves at the end of this week for vacation. He is an outstanding bartender though, and made my husband a different "Diego" concoction every night.

Excellent....thanks!!

Did you have the UBP - and was this considered included??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums