A couple of RCI - Voyager of the Seas questions

Hi all - just wondering if anyone can help me with a couple of queries.

Is it cheaper to purchase drink package before we cruise? I had a look on the RCI website and it is currently around $69 AUD, I wonder what the price is once on board - and it will be in US$ I am presuming?

How do we go about booking Dreamworks breakfast - can you do this prior to the cruise or can you only book once you are on board? And if available before you cruise - where would I find the link to book this?

Thanks everyone and happy new year to you all..:)

Hi all - just wondering if anyone can help me with a couple of queries.

Is it cheaper to purchase drink package before we cruise? I had a look on the RCI website and it is currently around $69 AUD, I wonder what the price is once on board - and it will be in US$ I am presuming?

How do we go about booking Dreamworks breakfast - can you do this prior to the cruise or can you only book once you are on board? And if available before you cruise - where would I find the link to book this?

Thanks everyone and happy new year to you all..:)

We were on Voyager last November and it was cheaper to buy the drink package before cruising through the cruise planner- $65 AUS - on board it was $65 US !

Sorry can't answer the Dreamworks breakfast question.

Save

Purchasing the drinks package on the ship will leave you at the mercy of USD -> AUD exchange rates. I've pre-bought for my upcoming cruise which means I know exactly how much it's cost which is piece of mind.

From what I've read it does seem to work out slightly cheaper to pre-buy given that the pricing seems to be rather dynamic at the moment across their fleet.

There's currently a special if you buy in advance, so you're better off buying now if you plan to buy it.

Also, for the dreamworks breakfast you usually can book online in advance through the activities/entertainment section of your planner.