Crystal Cruises Website

The new website – http://www.crystalcruises.com is still not working well and is difficult and slow to navigate. It was launched with much fanfare by Crystal on 8 August 2016 – that was five months ago and we still don’t have a working site that is appropriate for a leading luxury brand. So much so that most still use http://www.legacy.crystalcruises.com to obtain information. This must be impacting the ability of new to Crystal customer to find information on future cruises

Thank you for your feedback Bodogbodog. To complement and support our tremendous expansion, one of the main initiatives was to revitalize Crystal’s website to meet the digital preferences and standards of the luxury traveler. The new website encompasses all the growth and meets the needs of our guests wanting to learn more about our diverse brand portfolio as well as book their luxury vacation in a seamless manner.

Through regularly scheduled testing and evaluations, we have identified areas of where adjustments need to be made. Some have been expedited and others require additional time - that we did not anticipate. With the website being integrated into our new reservations systems and various online programs, all the enhancements need to be made in coordination with each other for the website to run at full capacity. But make no mistake, our website is one of our top priorities. It serves as a great resource of information for our returning and new guests when searching for and booking their Crystal vacation. I’m confident the website will continue to improve and one you will use on a daily basis.

• 2 weeks later...

I do ok with the website but the passenger check in part of it is AWFUL!!! I sat yesterday with a friend getting her checked in.We had all the information except for her passport number. Filled it all out, and then today went back to complete the information. Half of the information had been lost. And as I tried to fix things one piece of data after another was jumbled. At one point her contact information transfered to her name onboard.

It was a terrible experiences which took me several hours to straighten up. And I am very computer savvy having been on computers since the days of computer cards. This is impossible.

And just as an aside- why they can't set up the website so that you enter a basic set of data which is then migrated to new trips is beyond me. I should be able to have that information pre- filled and ready to be checked. Just a suggestion.