So glad we chose the 2 bedroom Aqua suite on the Oasis of the Seas!

How did you get the reservation? We want to try a 2 bedroom Aqua Suite, but every sailing I look at they are all sold out.

Did you go on some waiting list? Did you call 60 seconds after they released the itinerary in March 2015?

(If someone replies with like 5 different sail dates where they are available, I want to know how you find them!)

There are some suites that need 5 or more to book. These don't show up online. You have to call.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was thinking about booking this suite in the future for a birthday cruise for my mother.

It would be nice if she could have her own space, and me and my other half could have our own space. Too bad it has a minimum.

Maybe too costly otherwise? I know I would sure have to plan as far ahead as possible and do some hardcore saving.

Edited by AndyT3

jnamadison-Our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter has done fantastic. I was a little concerned prior to going but she's done wonderful. No sea sickness, having a separate bedroom for them has allowed her to take naps daily, the bathtub in the master bedroom has worked so much better than a shower, the servers in the restaurants serve the children almost immediately which keeps them busy and happy, she is not able to budge the door to the balcony as it is mildly resistant even for an adult to open and she has loved the shows she was awake to watch. There has been plenty of room for 6 of us---5 adults and the 2 1/2 year old. Between the very large balcony and some of us out and about on the ship we've done wonderful. I was a little concerned about the bathroom situation but we've not had any problems. Your family is going to have a fantastic time! There is so much to do for every age. I don't want it to end! :)

Thank you so much for the information. Hope the rest of your cruise continues to be awesome!

How did you get the reservation? We want to try a 2 bedroom Aqua Suite, but every sailing I look at they are all sold out.

Did you go on some waiting list? Did you call 60 seconds after they released the itinerary in March 2015?

(If someone replies with like 5 different sail dates where they are available, I want to know how you find them!)

We definitely had to call. But then we had a group bigger than 4. We did have to check multiple sailing dates to get one, and even then there was only one available on a Jan sailing date. My advise is to find a good time period and then call when they release the dates.

Any booster seats in dining room ? We r going on harmony 10330 with 2 kids under 2.

We're also planning to bring our Chicco Snack chairs. They strap to seats and can sit in a both. Come with a tray but also adjust height so the kids can use the table. Fold almost flat for storage and you can use one of the chair straps as a shoulder strap for carrying.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KHR84WW/ref=mp_s_a_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484441302&sr=8-5&keywords=chicco+high+chair

Has helped us in the past in cases when all the High Chairs/boosters were in use.

ThirstyCruiser-Eighteen months ago I called Royal Caribbean to check prices for 2 balcony rooms. The representative enthusiastically suggested I consider the two bedroom aqua suite. In a moment of weakness (or slight insanity) I said "that might be doable." :) So I paid the deposit and booked it.

I never found the offer online. I kept wanting to check the website on prices to get a possible credit if the rate went down but wasn't able to find it online. I called a couple times to ask if the rate was less. I was always told the rate had increased. However just before the final payment was due I checked the balance area on the Royal Caribbean website and we had received an $800.00 credit. In parenthesis the credit was listed as a type of sale.

SmoothFlying- You described the ship perfectly! It is beautiful! Central Park reminds me of the lush greenery in the solarium at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, the Boardwalk area feels nostalgic and is where families tended to gather. One of our sons loves to read and there are nooks and crannies that offer quiet space for reading. It's an amazing ship!

MommaMClovin-For as much as I thought we'd use the in suite dining experience, we never did. Every morning we went to the Costal Kitchen Restaurant for breakfast. It was the best breakfast food I've ever had. They would quickly bring out options for the children to keep them busy and eating. We would hop on over to Johnny Rockets or the hotdog line to grab lunch. For dinner we looked forward to all the speciality restaurants and ate supper at those.

The genie left a menu for the main dining room every day in our room. I'm thinking we could have called him if we wanted that option and he would have directed us on how to do that.

The other nice option was if we were in a restaurant such as Chops Grill and one of us wanted pasta, they happily gave us that option. Our granddaughter loved the pasta and it was no problem getting that while we were at a different restaurant.

We will be on the Oasis in a two bedroom aqua theater suite on the 29. This will be my third time in one of these suites. I love them. It is all about the balcony. We usually have breakfast out there every day of the cruise. First time with a Genie! In fact Allen just contacted me today. I had not heard anything about him. Thanks for letting us know you are impressed with him. You never know. I have read on here that some are fantastic and some just so so.

Do you have a drip coffe maker in the suite or a Nespresso machine?

We are in 10330 same sailing! So excited!

I think we are in 9330. Are you on the roll call? I am traveling with two girlfriends. We are getting very excited.

We are! We just got the info for the suite welcome and I'm curious when the meet and mingle will be! I can't believe it's almost here! I would LOVE to take a vacay like this with some girlfriends! Y'all are gonna have so much fun! We are traveling with our 9MO and two sets of grandparents, so it's gonna be a blast.

• 1 year later...

Hubby and I are leaving on Oasis in October. We were wondering if anyone has stayed in star loft 1718....It’s the room we are booked in. I was hesitant to splurge but it will be our anniversary gift to us.

Also...do the star amenities include the upgraded menu items I am seeing on the menu for the main dining room are included??? Lobster etc....

Hubby and I are leaving on Oasis in October. We were wondering if anyone has stayed in star loft 1718....It’s the room we are booked in. I was hesitant to splurge but it will be our anniversary gift to us.

Also...do the star amenities include the upgraded menu items I am seeing on the menu for the main dining room are included??? Lobster etc....

We had 1718 and truly loved it. In fact we prefer it over the other star loft as the upstairs layout is much more accessible and less cluttered and we appreciated the privacy of not overlooking the sports deck.

You should have no problem getting anything you want to eat while in the star class program.

We actually never ate in the main dining room as we enjoyed the specialty dining locations as well as Coastal Kitchen.

Enjoy,

Steve