Need to lose 50 by Oct 2006 anyone else??

Guest hockeychic

Guest hockeychic

We are going on our next cruise in Oct 2006 and I was fat for my first cruise, I don't wanna be fat for the next one.

Anyone want to buddy up???

You've got a buddy here.

(stand up) Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm overweight:D

I need to loose 30 more. Our anniversary cruise is 10/8/2006 out of San Juan. I have already lost 25lbs, but it's the last 30 thats harder. I was biking 10-12 miles 4 or 5 times each week, but now that it's getting dark so early it's hard. I just got a treadmill so I hope that it will help.

Went to my WW meeting today and I lost two pounds :D . I wish it was more, but 2 pounds is 2 pounds. I hate that it comes off so slowly. I go with another girl and she has lost 16 pounds to my 6 but she is 10 years younger than me.

Have a great week

Mary

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the board and still finding my way around. I'm cruising in June 2006 and would love to lose 100 pounds. I think that is a bit unrealistic. As a result, I'm shooting for 60 lbs in June and the rest by the end of 2006. I started WW on October 17th. Am down 7.6 after having a week that I gained. You know how it goes, gain one week...take two to get back to that weight ;)

Good luck to all of you.

I'm trying to remember to come in to cruise critic more often. Just have to get used to it.

Guest hockeychic

Welcome everyone!!!!!!

mtaylor04.....congrats....2 more lbs gone forever!!!!!! WAHOOOOOO

sk84fungirl Way to go on the weight loss......

Glad to have people here to talk to.....yippeeee

I just got back from a cruise.... and didn't buy any of my pics b/c I looked like a huge whale in them!!! LOL... anyway, looking to go on a RCCL cruise in April or May of 2006, so I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT SO THAT I CAN BUY PICTURES!!!!!! I have NO willpower... LOL but maybe with others doing it with me I will succeed!!!!! Anyone from Northern NJ area? if so, I'd love a walking/exercise buddy! Anyway, if you don't mind me joining this thread, I'd love to also lose weight w/you all. I've done WW before and lost, so I'll probably just do that again.... and try to go to the gym....

Hockeychic - what team do you like? I'm a die hard NJ Devils fan.... i love hockey!!!!!!!

I just got back from a cruise.... and didn't buy any of my pics b/c I looked like a huge whale in them!!! LOL... anyway, looking to go on a RCCL cruise in April or May of 2006, so I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT SO THAT I CAN BUY PICTURES!!!!!! I have NO willpower... LOL but maybe with others doing it with me I will succeed!!!!! Anyone from Northern NJ area? if so, I'd love a walking/exercise buddy! Anyway, if you don't mind me joining this thread, I'd love to also lose weight w/you all. I've done WW before and lost, so I'll probably just do that again.... and try to go to the gym....

Hockeychic - what team do you like? I'm a die hard NJ Devils fan.... i love hockey!!!!!!!

Got on the scale last night and I lost 2lbs. :) My jeans are getting too big in the waist and I refuse to buy anymore until I can go down another size.

I just want to be able to feel comfortable in a swimsuit next October.(unlike my 2 most recent cruises) Wish me luck

Guest hockeychic

Welcome newbies......

Well I hate to admit it but I am a Toronto Maple Leaf fan....not sure why:rolleyes: ........lol

Congrats to all on the weight loss....amazing.....

OK, I haven't lost at all so time to step up. Thank you all for joining me....lets go we can do this....just start saving your money everyone for all the cruise pics we will ahve to buy.

Kim

I want to lose fifty pounds by Next October. Our cruise is in mid November 06. I have been very sick (kidney infection) but I think I'm on the upswing.

I think we shoould start posting what we are actually doing, or not doing everyday to reach our goal.

I'll start another thread.

I want to loose about another 27 lbs by next October. Getting married on the Carnival Conquest and would love to look great at the wedding and feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit on my first cruise.

I am doing weight watchers and have lost 5lbs in the last month or so. :)

I want to lose 50 pounds by next summer if I can.... even if it's not 50 pounds, but at least 4 sizes (and in better shape, toned, etc.... ) My goal is just not to look like a beached whale on my next cruise!!! LOL My downfall is work, I get so bored/tired in the afternoon that I eat... candy and CRAP!!! I've tried to bring healthy stuff, but then I don't eat it b/c somehow veggies don't quite cut it over chocolate! LOL

That smell of McD's french fries is potent!!!!!! One of my bosses (who makes me sick) eats burger king, McDs and KFC ALL the time, along with bags of salt and vinegar potato chips and Doritos.... AND IS SKINNY!!!!! Sick!!!!! that's not me.... Anyway, my other boss wants to go to weight watchers on Monday.... I think I will go, but it's kind of futile considering the fact that I will be at my friends' house, EATING LIKE A PIG on Thanksgiving day b/c she's such a good cook!!!!!! LOL.... but I'll try and be good the rest of the week!

Hi all!

I have lost 50 lbs so far with weight watchers and have a little more than 5 0to go.... Going on my first cruise this March & would love to see another 20 to 25 lbs gone by then...

but Christmas is coming!:eek:

Wanda

Guest hockeychic

Hey there !!!!!

Of course you can join in. I am trying really hard, I just find that when it is dark before I get home from work, and then eat dinner, all I want to do is sit on the couch.

Tonight, I am going to try working out before dinner....hopefully that help.

Check in everyone and let us know how you are doing.

I decided, I am going to bike to Miami????? Before my October trip, I think I will have to do about 8 KM per day to make it but definatley do able.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Kim

Archived