Top Chef on Celebrity Silhouette

BuckeyeMan

Sailing on Silhouette March 26th. Does anyone know how long Top Chef will be on that ship?

Also, any way to find out who the CD might be at that time? Any idea who the comedian might be at that time?

Thanks in advance for any help. Excited for my first Celebrity sailing.

Good evening Buckeyeman. We just returned from the Top Chef Silhouette cruise this week. The 4 Top Chef Contestants were visible at various locations throughout the cruise. They each also led a shore excursion based on a cooking theme. I did not get the impression they were going to stay on the cruise after us. The Top Chef inspired Menu Night in the MDR has been around for awhile and I assume that menu will continue. The C.D. on our cruise was named Luigi de la Cruz. If you look for my recent review on this board you will see a discussion of all the guest entertainers on our recent cruise. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good evening Buckeyeman. We just returned from the Top Chef Silhouette cruise this week. The 4 Top Chef Contestants were visible at various locations throughout the cruise. They each also led a shore excursion based on a cooking theme. I did not get the impression they were going to stay on the cruise after us. The Top Chef inspired Menu Night in the MDR has been around for awhile and I assume that menu will continue. The C.D. on our cruise was named Luigi de la Cruz. If you look for my recent review on this board you will see a discussion of all the guest entertainers on our recent cruise. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have had the top chef menu several times. Mediocre.

We've had the Top Chef menu in both the MDR and Blu. It's just plain awful. Not a single thing good about it.

The Top Chef game/demo they put on every cruise is a lot of fun to watch.

As for the special cruise that has former Top Chef contestants on board, those are special cruises. I don't know how many are scheduled this year, but its usually only two or so.

I love Top Chef and was hoping for the infamous Top Chef menu on our recent 15-day Silhouette TA, but we never saw one! I also never saw a Top Chef competition.

The only Top Chef we encountered was on tv everyday. Which was great, but would have loved to have had more Top Chef anything!