Email address to send our "objective review" to Carnival? (Not UB's address)

Sablerose

Hi all,

As I'm writing my review for here, I am putting together a list of comments/praises/critiques that I thought I could send along to Carnival, and I'm sure I've seen somewhere on CC a discussion of where to send that to. I don't want to litter UB's email box with it if that's not where it should go.

I poked around on the Carnival site and couldn't find anywhere to send comments on a cruise to.

Can someone help me out with that information?

Thank you!

Oh, and while we're at it -- can someone let the Captain know that the seas must be a little rough? My desk is moving a little bit. And if anybody sees Boris, my Drink Of The Day hasn't made it to me yet. Also, Room Service forgot to bring me my lox and bagel.

I better leave a post-it note for Harold. :D

As always, you roxxor my soxxor!

This is a bit OT... I've got a cute email that I want to send to you... can you email me your address? I've already sent it to most of the S&S girls and I just know you would enjoy it also. Email me: cardsrangerfan at yahoo dot com.:) ;)

Rose - I used the "Contact Us" link on the Carnival Website; there's an option there if you're writing about past cruise experiences. I sent a copy of my CC review and received a response within a week - which also included the "45-day letter" that has been referenced on these boards. (Yea!:D )

I know this is going to sound very 1970's...but why don't you print out a hard copy of all of your wonderful review and mail it. That way you're not limited to any space amount. If a 30 page letter landed on my desk, I know I'd sit up and take notice. :eek:

BTW, I have been enjoying your review. I think it's a perfect example that what you get out of an experience depends on what you put into the experience. I've read so many reviews where so much attention was focused on the negative aspects. You had your share of unscripted events, and through it all you rolled with the punches. You adapted, you overcame, and you didn't the negatives overshadow the positives. Good for you!

I hope my experience on Liberty next week is half as delightful as your's was. Keep up the good work.

Archived