Onboard photographers - examples?

81Dropbear

Some of the best pictures are on the non-formal nights! One of my favorites is with my husband laying on the floor, and our son and I hugging and posing with him. We were laughing and having a great time and the photographer captured it beautifully! Have fun when you are posing (so you don't look like you are posing;p!

We have purchased the $99 pre-cruise special for our upcoming cruise. I think it is a fantastic deal. This is especially true to capture all the fun and great memories of your first cruise.

Aside from the MDR photos, we also don't pose anymore for formal photos with different backdrops.

We had a great time doing the informal photos with our grand kids. Except that the photos we had on the pricey Platinum Studio at deck 16 (or 17?) that were on black and white, and loaded on a CD, the inexpensive informal photos is as good as from Platinum's.

They take one look at me & can see by my expression I don't want their photo's. At that point I go ahead & let my wife pose for a picture while I shoot it with my camera at the same time.

I'm curious how your able to use your camera because many times the photographers will tell you no personal photos.

Tom🤔

I'm on the fence about whether to book the photo package for our very first cruise, mainly because I'm not really sure what styles/backgrounds the photographers tend to use. If anyone has examples from their own cruises and didn't mind posting, I'd love to see them.

You asked for copies of photos but people are just taking about getting or not getting photos. So here's some photos. Enjoy!!!

AST_7840_zpsbjpia1px.jpg

ran_9301_r_zpsik280ruz.jpg

MAR_8460_r_zpsajfuidzw.jpg

MAR_8459_r_zpsubwf0hz6.jpg

ERC_5164_r_zpstvszxlik.jpg

MRI_3573_r_zpsvghk7y3z.jpg

We have over 144 photos in print and on a flash stick for $99. It's an excellent value when you price out the photos one by one. Look at it this way. When is the last time you had a good studio photo especially if its a family photo.

I've included one photo where I invited a photographer to photograph our Meet & Greet. I have more photos if you would like to see anything else.

Tom