Website woes

in2up2

Seems X is having website issues again. Trying to finish checkin and the check-in link is dead. Been that way all day. MIL spent 30 minutes on the phone with customer service, who didn't seem to know/realize it was a website issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems X is having website issues again. Trying to finish checkin and the check-in link is dead. Been that way all day. MIL spent 30 minutes on the phone with customer service, who didn't seem to know/realize it was a website issue.

Out far out are you from your cruise? X only opens online registration about 100 days before the cruise .

Out far out are you from your cruise? X only opens online registration about 100 days before the cruise .

19 days. It's literally a dead link. When I click on check in from the main screen or resume check in from the manage reservation page, it spins for ever and eventually dumps me to my carrier's search page because the link is invalid. I've tried at work on my laptop and at home on my iPad, and MIL tried with X Customer Service for 30 minutes this morning. Problem is clearly on X's end.

This also happened to me in2 up2. What I found was I was signing in from the top right where you put your name and password. If you go to the page that asks name, reservation #, ship etc you will have no problem with the check in.

Thank you! Now I just need MIL's passport and cc#s and I can do her checkin. Yeah! I have been checked in for weeks.

This also happened to me in2 up2. What I found was I was signing in from the top right where you put your name and password. If you go to the page that asks name, reservation #, ship etc you will have no problem with the check in.

Thank you...i tried your suggestion and was able to check in with no problem. i was starting to get worried when the site kept giving me a 'connection' error, specially this being my first cruise on Celebrity.