Help with deciphering travel insurance!

goldgirl2

Personally we always book Travel Guard's Gold Policy, which offers comprehensive coverage at a fair price. I have decades of excellent experience with TG. Emergency evacuation limit is $500,000 and they offer an option to increase that coverage, which doubles it to $1,000,000. Feel free to call Travel Guard and ask any questions about particular concerns, get a quote, purchase a policy. From my experience, they have outstanding customer service reps and claims. You can also check out the Cruise Discussion Topics here on CC, see the sub-forum Cruise/Travel Insurance, for much discussion regarding insurance. :)

Personally we always book Travel Guard's Gold Policy, which offers comprehensive coverage at a fair price. I have decades of excellent experience with TG. Emergency evacuation limit is $500,000 and they offer an option to increase that coverage, which doubles it to $1,000,000. Feel free to call Travel Guard and ask any questions about particular concerns, get a quote, purchase a policy. From my experience, they have outstanding customer service reps and claims. You can also check out the Cruise Discussion Topics here on CC, see the sub-forum Cruise/Travel Insurance, for much discussion regarding insurance. :)

Thank you! How much medical is enough?

Thank you! How much medical is enough?

No one can answer your question intelligently without knowing what is your existing insurance coverage and it's international specifics.

For example, Medicare offers no coverage abroad though some Medicare supplement policies convert to the company's basic policy outside the US.

For a benchmark comparison start with a look at a primary payer comprehensive policy like Travelex Select Traveler.

Use the CC search feature to find many many threads that will give you a quick education.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums