Emergency contact

MNLIvin

Thanks in advance. We are on the Conquest Jan 29th and my Sister-in-Law will be our emergency contact at home. I have a very elderly buddy who is in very bad health and would like to just be informed if anything should happen. I cannot see where there is a contact number etc for the ship of how to tell her to go about it. After 20 or so Carnival cruises I have never felt the desire before so need your advice.

Thanks again.

Joe

Are you on facebook? You can get the social media package and for 5$ a day have access to facebook messanger. I am not sure people can contact the ship directly, but this would at least allow family to contact you should something happen.

Thanks in advance. We are on the Conquest Jan 29th and my Sister-in-Law will be our emergency contact at home. I have a very elderly buddy who is in very bad health and would like to just be informed if anything should happen. I cannot see where there is a contact number etc for the ship of how to tell her to go about it. After 20 or so Carnival cruises I have never felt the desire before so need your advice.

Thanks again.

Joe

Here is what CCL has to say about it....

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1139/kw/calls%20a%20passanger%20on%20the%20ship/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ4NDg1NzE3MS9zaWQvZlU0UCU3RVljMjNLTURTdENmaUlaaThjNzBlb3dTTk9Sd2F6SElmaHdVMjRTRTkyTFNCb3N1YkU2S3BzSE8wbjJlZ0QwcmFlSldOd2txRVhaSjJDanQwRGRRcEslN0UxYklNckRSQ3NZd3FReG1Lekl2OElaejFPSWpxZyUyMSUyMQ%3D%3D

Call the ship directly. If you absolutely must speak with your loved one immediately, you can reach her at any time (except when she is off the ship during a port visit) through Dial a Ship. Call 1-877-225-7447 and provide the ship name. The ship’s operator needs the passenger’s name and cabin number, if possible, to connect you to the stateroom. In true emergencies, the ship may be able to make a ship-wide announcement for your loved one to take the call. Shore-to-ship calls run $9.50 per minute as of 2010, and you must charge the call to your credit or debit card at the time of connection.

Correct and current info given here

Shore person calls and gives contact info to the call center who passes it onto the ship. Then you can return the call. We leave this number with our kids - 1-800-227-6482 along with a reminder of our ship's name and cabin number. Again, all info can be found at the link.