A San Juan romantic Anniversary Dinner wanted...

fig414

I've seen so many restaurant recommondations that are great, but we are looking for a very nice place that would be nice, romantic, and have excellent food for a 20th Anniversary dinner. On the water would be great and price is no object (this night anyway). It would be a midweek night during our port time.

Any help would be great.......

FIG414: You might want to look into Tangerine Restaurant at the Water Club (2 Tartak Avenue, Isla Verde 787/728-3666) www.waterclubsanjuan.com

According to my info: along with great food, there are breathtaking ocean views, with a minimalist decor and waterfalls behind glass in the elevators.

Sounds nice, romantic and special.. I have not been there but sounds like it has all the right stuff :) Just a suggestion.

We had a tour guide recommend a WONDERFUL place to us. The name of it is Uvva's. It is the restaurant in the Hosteria Del Mar guesthouse in the Ocean Park sector. You have to call that number for reservations, Uvva's is not actually listed in any telephone book. It is in an open air hut (although they have abililty to close the windows, just about 75 or so yards from the shoreline. We went there on our honeymoon and loved it.

We had a tour guide recommend a WONDERFUL place to us. The name of it is Uvva's. It is the restaurant in the Hosteria Del Mar guesthouse in the Ocean Park sector. You have to call that number for reservations, Uvva's is not actually listed in any telephone book. It is in an open air hut (although they have abililty to close the windows, just about 75 or so yards from the shoreline. We went there on our honeymoon and loved it.

FIG414: You might want to look into Tangerine Restaurant at the Water Club (2 Tartak Avenue, Isla Verde 787/728-3666) www.waterclubsanjuan.com

According to my info: along with great food, there are breathtaking ocean views, with a minimalist decor and waterfalls behind glass in the elevators.

Sounds nice, romantic and special.. I have not been there but sounds like it has all the right stuff :) Just a suggestion.

I second this one!!!! We loved it and will always remember our evening there. You can click on my review link to read more about it under the Post Cruise stay if you'd like..

Archived