Carnival Glory

chrly

We are booking the Carnival Glory for 2018. It will be the western route...Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize and Mahogany Bay. Can someone please tell me what ports are tender and which one have a pier.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...

We were at the two ports a few weeks ago. Very simple. Just head down to one of the restaraunts and as you arrive then you will be allocated a number. You'll have a short wait then theyll call you forward and you'll go down to the tender as a group

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI. The biggest difference I have found with a tender port vs the other kind is timing. You can walk on and off the ship at a docked port multiple times while docked with ease. For example - excursion in the morning, back to ship for lunch, afternoon exploring and shopping. However, a tender port involves a long process of going back and forth to the ship and not worth doing more than one time. It is not advised for you to explore on your own at Belize anyway (safety) - just excursions and very little shopping at the port.

Generally, after the first couple of tender....rush....you can just walk down to the deck that is designated for tendering and hop on. Usually after the first hour or so, you don't need to get tickets.

If you have an early excursion booked (with a private vendor...not through the ship), I'd recommend either purchasing FTTF or being ready to get down as soon as the tender ticketing opens.

First tenders are for anyone booked on a Carnival Sponsored excursion and priority passengers like those with FTTF.

We don't normally book FTTF, but with a group of 15, and all private excursions booked, we wanted to be sure we all got off on the earliest tenders...and together, so we purchased FTTF for our upcoming cruise.