Getaway Inside Cabin Differences?

Bengalfang

I am in process of trying to book a room on the Getaway for a July cruise. I am booking through Priceline so there are a lot more room options than just going through NCL. There are like5 inside cabin types (IA,IB,IC,ID,IE) and all except IB are around the same price with IB being significantly more expensive. Can anyone shed some light on what's the difference between these? The description when I looked at the deck plan was the same for each room. Any tips on which type/deck would be best?

Thanks in advance!

We actually tried to figure this out ourselves, and the best I could figure out is that IB is supposed to be bigger. We eventually decided to go with a deck 11, 1A inside cabin instead because we preferred to be on a higher deck. IB was on 5.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am in process of trying to book a room on the Getaway for a July cruise. I am booking through Priceline so there are a lot more room options than just going through NCL. There are like5 inside cabin types (IA,IB,IC,ID,IE) and all except IB are around the same price with IB being significantly more expensive. Can anyone shed some light on what's the difference between these? The description when I looked at the deck plan was the same for each room. Any tips on which type/deck would be best?

Thanks in advance!

You can't get Anthony different there than you can on ncl.com, but if you want to believe that I have some ocean front property in Phoenix I can let you have at a nice price.

You can't get Anthony different there than you can on ncl.com, but if you want to believe that I have some ocean front property in Phoenix I can let you have at a nice price.

Not saying you are wrong as I may have missed something and I am not an experienced cruise booker but I am getting a cost 25% less than i am on NCL. That include taxes. Same room type (IC) which is the cheapest I can get on NCL.com. Am I missing something? Thanks for the help.