Briilance-return time off ship

Can anyone give me some advice? Our time for docking back is 7am in Tampa. We know we will not all get off right then and have to go thru customs. My dad is going to be picking us up-something we've not done before-typically just cab to airport!

I was thinking of telling him 830......but now not sure and asking for your expertise! :)

THANKS all !! 1 WEEK!!

Can anyone give me some advice? Our time for docking back is 7am in Tampa. We know we will not all get off right then and have to go thru customs. My dad is going to be picking us up-something we've not done before-typically just cab to airport!

I was thinking of telling him 830......but now not sure and asking for your expertise! :)

THANKS all !! 1 WEEK!!

All depends on how and when you want to get off the ship. If you use self-assist disembarkation (carry off your own bags), you can be off by 8am. If you let the crew take your bags, then your time depends on what luggage tag number you get. In this case, I'd pick a time after 9am and visit Guest Services to get the correct luggage tags for the time you pick.

I agree...Bob...just got off thursday and was first group off at 8 am tags one and two after guests carrying own off. Now porters were not ready and big mess down stairs at luggage area...I guess we interrupted coffee time. The only other issue now at this port is there are people at the escalator insisting one hand must be totally free to hold the hand railing going down and no large luggage. I did not see where the elevators were. They are there I just didn't see them.

Enjoy! Great ship...we loved our country music charter