Caneel Bay Resort?

Frookoos

How much is the pass? Which 2 beaches? Caneel Bay beach has always been open to visitors but no access to beach chairs. Honeymoon is now the public beach and you can rent chairs, etc. No pool at Honeymoon.

I've been doing a little more research on this and will probably call them again with more questions. The woman I spoke to made it sound like you need to purchase a chair rental, but it looks like you can get a rental package at Honeymoon to include chair and water sports equipment for around $50per adult, $10 per child. There are companies where you can purchase this in advance, but I don't yet understand how that works.

The operator at Caneel Bay said you can access Caneel Bay Beach and Honeymoon Beach and I was under the impression you could have a chair at either, but I guess I need to be more specific with my questions ;)

• 11 months later...

Updates on...?

Caneel suffered considerable damage from hurricanes so resort is closed.

Honeymoon Beach near Caneel and operated by Virgin Islands Ecotours offers a beach day pass. Contact them for more info.

Updates on...?

Caneel suffered considerable damage from hurricanes so resort is closed.

Honeymoon Beach near Caneel and operated by Virgin Islands Ecotours offers a beach day pass. Contact them for more info.

Thanks for the info - looks like many spots are still recovering from the hurricane:(