Aviation Limo Services... Anyone?

CruisePrincess51

We are flying in to Houston's Hobby Airport in May and looking into a shuttle or car services from one of the airport hotels in Houston to the port in Galveston for our cruise on Liberty of the Seas, but know very little about any of them. I received a quote from Aviation Limo Services but haven't found any reviews on them. Has anyone used them before and if so, how did you find their pricing and service? I priced out Super Shuttle for my husband and I and found them to be fairly expensive or so it seems anyway. Just looking for any information on what others have found in the way of transportation to the port and what seems to be the best mode of transportation. We've never cruised out of Galveston before so this is a new experience for us, we normally cruise out of Florida.

Kathy :)

Thanks George,

I'll check RCCL's website for shuttles and price them out. I don't know if we can use their shuttle going down since we will be arriving a day early but I'll look into it. I thought someone else had posted that they were rather pricey, but then so are the companies I have heard back from so far. Maybe renting a car would be the way to go. I'll have to see what rental car companies are near the port and their policies. Thanks for your info. :)