Allure of the Seas showers in the fitness area?

radlad68

Hi, I posted this in anther section without a response and I e searches threads and found nothing, so I'm trying here too. Are there showers with lockers available near the fitness area? I'd like to be able to shower after a workout there if possible.

Thanks!

Anjie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, I posted this in anther section without a response and I e searches threads and found nothing, so I'm trying here too. Are there showers with lockers available near the fitness area? I'd like to be able to shower after a workout there if possible.

Thanks!

Anjie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw a post not too long ago that someone said they used the Vitality Spa showers after working out. She said they were never occupied, if I remember correctly 😊

Apologies, I do not. I purchased the pass so I just walked right in. Since they are technically in the spa I would think you would, but that's pure speculation.

They were pretty aggressive about checking people's passes and spa appointments, which is why I would think they wouldn't just let anyone in to go use the shower.

In addition to the steam / sauna, that's one of the reasons I always buy a pass. The showers there are good size and it's just easier to get ready there than in the room while the wifey is getting ready.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Freehike