Hair Salon onboard?

AEckhardt

I got a blow dry and my husband had a hair cut in the Divina salon this week. On some days the price is reduced but they will try to sell you a higher price of conditioner. The salon staff are good .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oh nice! Yes, we will be sailing the Divina next month. I'm sure they probably get pretty busy on formal nights, I'll have to book things as soon as I get on board, although I'll have concierge, so that might help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by AEckhardt

I saw salon pricing in photos on the "Random Photos" thread. One of the specials was for cut and set and another was for a set. Does set translate to blow out?

I got the special price for a wash and blow dry.

Not a roller in site! So don't worry !

I got my hair wash cut and dried while on Preziosa, they were great, the cut was excellent, and the price reasonable. I have very long hair, thick and wavy, so a good cut is always hard to find! I went one of the discount days, it was easy to make an appointment.

Ok definitely no overhead dryers or rollers. Just beware of upselling though the first blow dry they said I would be better with the special conditioner and mask as my hair would dry in the sun an extra $10, the second time tonight I said just the regular shampoo etc and the stylist was not a happy bunny! For the record my hair felt no different! Also they are constantly pushing products to buy!

• 1 year later...

Got highlights and a cut on board divina by George from Serbia November 16 for my 65 birthday 

random people keep coming up to me to tell me they love my hair. One young waitress in nyc came up to me and said ‘you are fabulous ‘  

book the pre cruise special and go for it!

8843E412-6CB0-4BA6-A159-790191EE6CE2.jpeg

• 8 months later...
On 8/6/2019 at 12:53 PM, Urban trekker said:

Ugh - just checked to see if my OX guaranteed cabin has been assigned - it was upgraded to an OG and they have given me cabin 4508 - which is the fourth cabin from the front of the ship - some upgrade - plus there has been a significant drop in the sail away pricing.

While I don't expect anything am going to email my TA and see if she can get a better cabin or something in return for the price decrease. It's a long shot but with more than 20 cruises on NCL perhaps they will do something.

Dennis

Similar situation 

a higher category is selling now for less than I paid. I asked to upgrade. They want more money plus a 600$ air supplement from a customer paid in full. *****?  I want to cancel the whole thing now